League InfoSight developing interactive compliance management tool
League InfoSight recently announced it is developing a web-based credit union compliance and management solution. ComplySight will launch in the spring of 2014 and will streamline the lengthy compliance process for credit unions nationwide with a series of robust and interactive software tools.
League InfoSight is dedicated to delivering indispensable solutions to the credit union industry. ComplySight will offer the most comprehensive compliance solution designed by credit union league experts to meet specific credit union needs.
ComplySight is being developed by CU Solutions Group as an essential operational tool to assist credit unions with the compliance challenges they face. “The changing and ever increasing business needs in our industry creates a demand for products that allow credit unions to adopt technology seamlessly into their organization creating operational efficiencies at many levels. Our team and base of technology products are uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that address the regulatory challenges that every credit union faces,” states David Adams, CEO of CU Solutions Group.
Using ComplySight, credit unions will be able to:
- From one central site, review regulations and laws to assess the level of compliance for a credit union;
- Manage regulatory requirements and the associated internal organizational communications essential to ensure compliance;
- Assign and track activities needed to achieve or maintain compliance;
- Interactively push regulatory alerts and updates to all credit unions; and
- Compliment and access other League InfoSight products, like InfoSight and CU Policy Pro, to provide a robust solution for regulatory requirements.
Launched in 2003, League InfoSight is part of a multi-league effort to provide useful compliance resources to member credit unions. InfoSight, an online tool, offers detailed compliance-related sites that are useful to everyone from leagues and CEOs to credit union compliance officers and frontline staff. It is a web-based resource to access both federal and state compliance information – all in one location.