Vice President of Lending, Rhode Island Credit Union, Providence, RI
More than 67 years ago, Rhode Island Credit Union was founded by a small group of RI State employees who wanted to pool their own resources to help a colleague who needed money for hospital bills. 67 years later, Rhode Island Credit Union is a community credit union which proudly serves almost 30,000 members who live and work in RI -- and those members still have a voice in the democracy of the Credit Union today. From a small organization at the State House to 5 branches and a shared branching network around the country, Rhode Island Credit Union continues to thrive and grow with a full range of products and services, and $250M in assets.
The Credit Union is starting a search for a Vice President-Lending who is the chief lending officer for the institution and will direct a department of 15 employees in mortgage, equity, and consumer lending, credit card products and services, and collections.
The VP- Lending reports to the COO and is a member of the executive management team. We are looking for a very experienced, dynamic, and talented lending expert to lead our team of dedicated lending and credit professionals. Minimum requirements for the position include the following:
- 15+ years of lending experience in real estate and consumer lending
- Expertise and knowledge in selling and servicing in the secondary market
- Proven expertise in compliance and regulations for loan products and services, including Fannie Mae regs, Fair Housing Act, Regs B and Z, RE Settlement Procedures Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
- Proven, successful management experience in leading team of professionals in a credit union or bank
- A BS in Business or related field is required; and MBA is preferred
Interested in joining a thriving and friendly organization? Then we would very much like to chat with you about a significant and immediate opportunity which is open because of a retirement. Send your resume in complete confidence to Beverly Purtell at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to her at (508) 481-3586. The Headquarters for Rhode Island Credit Union is located at 160 Francis Street in Providence which is located adjacent to the State House with ample parking.
Rhode Island Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.