SEMINARS, CONFERENCES AND REMOTE LEARNING
SEMINARS & SCHOOLS
Classroom training, long the staple of credit union learning, is an integral portion of the Association's education and training package. Annually the Association offers a wide range of sessions that address the needs of your credit union. From compliance to lending, volunteers to front-line, the Association will meet your training needs.
- May 30th, 2013: Trainer Development Workshop
- June 4th, 2013: Exceptional Leadership, Part I of II
- July 17th, 2013: Credit Union Employee Boot Camp
- September 17th, 2013: 2012 BSA Update
- September 18th, 2013: Credit Union Employee Boot Camp
- September 26th, 2013: Consumer Lending Basics
- October 8th, 2013: IRA Essentials Workshop
- October 9th, 2013: IRA Advanced Workshop
- October 16th, 2013: Account Essentials
- October 23rd, 2013: Developing Great Managers, Part I of III
- October 24th, 2013: All Network Event - National CUNA Economist, Mike Shenk
- November 12th, 2013: Developing Great Managers, Part II of III
- November 13th, 2013: Credit Union Employee Boot Camp
- November 20th, 2013: 2013 BSA Update
- December 5th, 2013: Financial Educator Meeting
- December 10th, 2013: Developing Great Managers, Part III of III
Annually the Association sponsors several multi-day conferences. They provide a forum where credit union representatives gather to network with peers, renew old acquaintances and gain insight into the ever-changing world of financial services.
QuickBites are interactive teleconference seminars designed specifically for credit union staff and management. These low cost, friendly programs are designed to provide participants with quality, need-to-know information in a cost and time effective manner.
You and your credit union staff can receive vital training without leaving your office. Instead, you can participate in quality training by industry experts via a telephone conference call.
Prior to the conference, you will receive, via e-mail, instructions outlining the dial-in procedures, a special toll-free telephone number, your PIN number, your handout materials, and an evaluation form. On the day of the conference, gather all attendees around the speakerphone and enjoy the conference. Can't tune in the day of the conference? Your registration includes a 14-day audio archive feature. Get right to the heart of the matter in a 1-hour session (2-hours for TeleCourses) designed to easily fit into your busy schedule.
For information on an individual QuickBite (QB) or TeleCourse (TC) or to register online click on the title.
WEBINAR AND WEBCAST SESSIONS
All you will need is a phone line and an Internet connection. Watch the presentation on your monitor while listening to the presenter on conference call. You can interact with the presenter online or on the phone. Handouts and log-in instructions will be emailed to you before the session.